Android Mobile Devices
1. On your Android device, go to the home page and open the Settings app.
2. Tap Apps & Notifications.
3. Tap the icon for the web browser you were using (in this case, Google Chrome).
4. Tap Permissions.
5. Turn on permissions for Camera.
6. Return to the web page and refresh the screen to try again to take a selfie.
iOS Mobile Device (iPhone or iPad):
1. Go to your home screen and select Settings (the grey gear icon).
2. Scroll down and select Privacy.
3. Select Camera.
4. Turn on the permissions for the web browser you were using to verify your identity (e.g. Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
5. Go back and open up the web browser where you started your identity verification process.
Refresh the window to retry taking the selfie.