Account verifications are performed by a third party provider and failures in account verification (KYC rejections) may occur due to multiple reasons, like incorrect document submission or certain details mismatch.
Some of the reasons your verification might failed include:
- The name on your application does not match the name on your document.
- The birth date on your application does not match the birth date on your document.
- Your document image has poor image quality, low light, shakiness, is cut off, face is not visible,. etc. Also, the document photo has to be taken live.
- Your selfie image has poor image quality, low light, or shakiness, selfie was taken too far away, too close, or your full face is not visible. Also, the selfie photo has to be taken live.
- Document submitted is not an accepted form of documentation. Document needs to be a Drivers License or Permit, Passport, Identity Card or Residence Permit.
- Incomplete information received, additional information is needed to verify your identity.
- Your document has been used in other verifications
- Incorrect information was submitted during the application.
For best results, check that your document and selfie images are good quality, sharp, not blurry and that all information in the form matches with your document.
If you believe your account verification failed due to an error, please contact us