To verify your account, you need to take live photos of your document and a selfie.
When your mobile phone camera is showing a black screen it will block you from completing your verification. Here are some methods to fix your camera so you can take the photos for verification.
Perform System Updates
If you fail to update your phone's Android software (operating system or OS), this can cause camera problems.
How to Perform a System Update
1. Ensure that you are connect the device to a Wi-Fi network and your phone is fully charged or plugged in.
2. Open Settings
3. Tap System or About Device>System Update
4. PressCheck for Updates. Your Android will check for updates automatically and ask you to install the latest OS update available.
Another solution is carrying out a quick restart of your device:
Restart your Mobile Phone
1. Press and hold the power button
2. On the next screen that shows up, swipe up to restart
If the above does not work, see How to Fix When Your Camera is Not Working on Your Phone